Thursday, July 26, 2007

1984!

So I'm back on the job fresh from a long vacation in dreamy Kansas. A month off to clear my head, drive less, and (hopefully) ride more; the first of which was accomplished, the latter two not so much. It was nice seeing all of my friends from back home, but vacations never last. I left the truck and trailer in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin in the loving care of Dave Haase and his crew at Attitude Sports. I finally got my BMX bike thrown together; a big special thanks to Matt M. and Matt H. at Sunflower for that months long prank. I would have to say my favorite part of the whole ordeal was having to move those two boxes whenever I needed anything out of the back of the truck. It was truly the prank that kept on giving. My RADitude has just tripled. Well it's almost time for The 24 Hours of 9 Mile, my first race back. I wonder if I still remember everything...

No comments: