Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Farewell America!

Niagara Falls; my last American stop before venturing into the lair of the Metric System. Of course I had to check out the falls, ride the Maid of the Mist, get soaked, and enjoy the worlds worst $11.00 cheeseburger. I was dive bombed in the parking lot by a (pardon my obvious choice of words and insert your own big hair joke) flock of seagulls hungry for some french fries. I threw the fries and when I turned around about 3 seconds later there was no sign of them. Here's a few of the drier moments I was able to catch on film. Next stop - Duty Free Shop for cheap booze and smokes, there's plenty of room in the trailer. Well maybe not. See you in Toronto!








Stylish I know. Almost as classy as the giant yellow trash bags.













On the boat approaching the Canadian Horseshoe falls, still dry.
Leaving the mist, very wet.

No comments: